Monday, May 30, 2011
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
- He loves to play outside...especially in the sandbox. He will dig and dump sand for hours.
- He is such a mama's boy! (I love it!)
- He is becoming rather a picky eating, making mealtimes somewhat of a headache.
- He wants to do everything by himself...my mom blames me for this character trait.
- He loves Bre and wants to copy everything she does.
- He is talking so much and is like a little parrot copying what we say.
- He loves to have us read books to him...especially Daddy, because he has the best Elmo voice.
Here are few pictures that make my heart melt!
Monday, May 23, 2011
Cindy-Lou-Who has always been my nickname for my dear cousin who I really consider more of a sister...so what would be more appropriate for her than a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower? For my wild and crazy cousin we definitely couldn't do pastel blue, only lots of bright colors. What a fun shower to get to help plan! We can't wait to meet the sweet baby boy!
"A person's a person no matter how small"
A encouraging devotional by Aunt Marlene
Monday, May 9, 2011
Best of all, she can twirl around in it!