- He loves to play outside...especially in the sandbox. He will dig and dump sand for hours.
- He is such a mama's boy! (I love it!)
- He is becoming rather a picky eating, making mealtimes somewhat of a headache.
- He wants to do everything by himself...my mom blames me for this character trait.
- He loves Bre and wants to copy everything she does.
- He is talking so much and is like a little parrot copying what we say.
- He loves to have us read books to him...especially Daddy, because he has the best Elmo voice.
Here are few pictures that make my heart melt!
I love his eyes when he wears Dodger blue, but only when Daddy's not home!
"So we have not stopped praying for you since we heard about you. We ask God to give you complete knowledge of his will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then you way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better."