Thursday, March 24, 2011

All Tied Up

There are not a lot of opportunities to sew for my little guy, but for Easter I thought I would gussy up his outfit a little bit. I ran across this brilliant tutorial for making "little man ties" - soooo quick and easy! You'll have to try it for your favorite little man.

Ian's tie for Easter

Being a SAHM means I have to be creative with the clothes budget. Shirt was free at Kohls (with their $10 coupon in the mail), pants from Target on clearance for $2.50 and I "splurged" on the hat at $7. The tie was made out of a dress shirt of Craig's that he never wears.


I dressed up the pants a bit by adding a cuff.

And this tie is for my nephew - this may be addicting...
Now for a Easter photo shoot!




1 comment:

  1. He will definitely be one handsome little dude! Can't wait to try one!

    ReplyDelete